Final Decay gif

Ice Cold GIF

This is my final gif to show decay, in this gif you can see ice melting. I have added my own touch to the ice by adding letter spelling the word "COLD" i feel this gif went really well because as the ice was melting it came closer to the camera giving it a better effect, as if the water is coming towards you. One of the main things i could have done to make this GIF better was to try harder to keep the camera still. I could do this my maybe using a more stable surface to take the photos on or a tripod. When setting up to make this GIF i placed the ice on some glass as i thought if i done that it would give the GIF a reflection, and give the GIF a better effect. The reason i used ice for my final decay GIF was because it melts fast and i could do it all in one day, whereas if i used something like a flower then it would have to be taken over a long period of time and this would be hard for me as i feel like i would not be able to keep the camera in the same position for a long period of time, and i would not be able to use my camera for other projects in the mean time.


My First GIF


These are images from the first ICE GIF i attempted, as you can see that not all the photographs where shot in the same position as the camera moved during the process. This is why i decided not to put them into a GIF and create a second one. In these images i used ice and one pound coins, i don't really have a meaning behind the idea.





Comments